All classes will be held via ZOOM (for this Winter session). Please adhere to provincial and common-sense standards regarding our time together including entering, leaving, and using this public space. Please wear a mask when entering and leaving the space and we will set up our mats with plenty of room between them. There will also be sanitizer when you enter the auditorium.
Because of health reasons, students are required to bring their own props to class including:
- 2 mats – A yoga mat and an optional thicker mat to give warmth and padding for Savasana
- 1 foam block to use under your seat and head
- 2 rubber, cork, or wood blocks – the lighter for you to carry the better
- Large rectangular bolster
- Smaller ‘prana’ rectangular bolster
- Yoga strap, belt, or tie
- Thick blanket
- Eye covering (optional)
** After completing your registration health form, you will be sent further information about your Zoom class, props, etc. Flex and Drop In Students must register the day prior to your class.
6:15pm – 7:30pm (Note: new time)
January 11 to March 22 (No class Feb 15)
9:30am – 10:45am or 6:00pm – 7:30pm
January 12 to March 23 (No class Feb 16)
- 10 Week Session – $157.50 Inc GST
** 65+ discount when registering for full session only – $141.75 Inc GST
- 5 Flex Pass – $81.38 Inc GST (No discount)
- 1 Class Drop In – $16.80 Inc GST (No discount)
Individual Yoga Therapy
60 and 90-minute sessions personalized for your needs and concerns including managing stress, pain, illness, well being.
Fees: 60 minute – $94.50 (Inc GST); 90 minute – $131.25 (Inc GST)