Registration and Health Form (This must be completed every session)
Please take a moment to read the following before registering.
How to Register
- Complete Registration and Health Form
- Make payment: E-transfer or cheque (sorry, NO cash)
Registration and Health Form and payment must accompany your registration to secure your spot. E-transfer is preferred (use password livingyoga1), however if you are paying with cheque, please email Kelly ([email protected]) to let her know payment is on the way. Then please make plans to send it.
Classes are full session enrollment. For flex or drop in options, please contact Kelly.
Enter the class name, day and time on the form. If you are taking more than one class, record the class information for both.
Remember, this form does not register you for your class – receipt of payment confirms registration.
We accept e-transfers and cheques.
10% Discount for 65+ and students. Please add GST to your discount fee!
E-transfer: Email to [email protected]. In the memo, enter the class name(s), day(s) and time(s). Use password livingyoga1.
Cheque: Mail to Every Day Sacred PO Box 37235 Regina South, Regina SK S4S 7K4
Classes begin the week of September 9th at our NEW LOCATION – Wesley United Church.
Returning Students – Claim your spots before September 2nd. Registration is first come first serve – submit your Registration Health form and payment ASAP when you receive this email!
New Students – Register September 3rd and after
Classes fill quickly; early registration for reserved spaces is recommended.
All prices subject to GST
Students and 65+ receive 10% off on full session classes only.
Session Class Fees
See schedule for fees.
Single Class – $16.80 (incl GST)
Class (Flex) Pass Fees*
(All Class passes expire 4 months from purchase date.)
5 Class Pass- $81.38 (incl GST)
* Available for purchase prior to your first class and expire at the end of the session purchased in. Registration form must be completed.
Private Yoga Sessions
60 minute – $92.40 (incl GST)
90 minute – $126.00 (incl GST)
Important Tips Regarding Fees and Registration
- Missed classes (up to two) may be made up within the current session.
- Cancellations & Refunds:
- Drop-In Classes – Cancellations prior to 24 hours will be refunded.
- Class (Flex) Pass – No refunds except with a doctor’s note.
- Session Classes – No refunds except with a doctor’s note. A refund will be issued minus the number of classes attended or a credit will be given to participate in the next session.