Registration and Health Form (This must be completed every session)
Please take a moment to read the following before registering.
How to Register
- Complete Registration and Health Form
- Make payment: E-transfer or cheque (sorry, NO cash)
Registration and Health Form and payment must be received immediately upon registration to secure your spot. E-transfer is preferred (use password livingyoga1), however if you are paying with cheque, please email Kelly ([email protected]) to let her know payment is on the way. Then please make plans to send it.
We have different attendance options: Kelly Green’s classes are enrollment only (meaning you attend the entire session), whereas other classes offer the option to attend the entire session, purchase one of our flex pass options or to attend as a drop in student.
Enter the class name, day and time on the form. If you are taking more than one class, record the class information for both.
Remember, this form does not register you for your class – receipt of payment confirms registration.
We accept e-transfer and cheques. Sorry, NO cash. If you want the flexibility of a flex pass or dropping in, remember that the Flex pass is the more affordable option. Drop in students – we encourage you make your purchase online and you may purchase several drop ins at one time.
E-transfer: email to [email protected]. In the memo, enter the class name(s), day(s) and time(s). Use password livingyoga1.
Cheque: drop-off or mail to: #11 – 2700 Montague Street (Lower level) Regina SK S4S 0J9
Who is a returning student?
We value our returning students and offer you EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION a full week before our classes open to new students. Please read on for our different kinds of Returning Students.
Returning Students A are given first priority. This is for students who have attended 2 of the three sessions (Fall, Winter, Spring) that we offer in a year (note – summer is not included).Early registration is encouraged as some classes fill early in the Early Bird registration period.
Returning Students B are students who are returning but may wish to change to another class or who may have been attending as a Flex student and would now like to enroll for the session. You will be placed on a wait list and notified as to availability at the end of the Returning Student A registration.
Returning students – Early bird registration August 21st – September 5th, 2017.
New students – online registration begins September 6th, 2017
Classes fill quickly; early registration for reserved spaces is recommended.
All prices subject to GST
Students and 65+ receive 10% off on full session classes only.
Receive 10% off when taking 2 or more full session classes.
Session (formerly “reserved”) Class Fees
See schedule for fees.
Single Class – $16.00 (plus GST)
Class (Flex) Pass Fees*
(All Class passes expire 4 months from purchase date.)
5 Class Pass- $77.50 (plus GST)
* Available for purchase online or prior to your first class and expire at the end of the session purchased in. May only be used for Essential, Restorative, Discover and Good Morning yoga. Registration form must be completed.
Private Yoga Sessions
60 minute – $88.00 (plus GST)
90 minute – $120.00 (plus GST)
- All students are required to bring their own mat to class or rent one for $1.00 fee per class.
- $20 NSF Charge.
- Missed classes (up to two) may be made up within the current session.
- Cancellations & Refunds:
- Drop-In Classes – Cancellations prior to 24 hours will be refunded.
- Class (Flex) Pass – No refunds except with a doctor’s note.
- Session (Reserved) Classes – No refunds except with a doctor’s note. A refund will be issued minus the number of classes attended or a credit will be given to participate in the next session.
- Workshops – A refund minus 10% administration fee for cancellations with 7 days notice. No refund for cancellations with less than 7 days notice except with a doctor’s note.
- Merchandise – Refunds within 7 days with a receipt and items returned in new condition.