Registration and Health Form (This must be completed every session)
Please take a moment to read the following before registering.
How to Register
- Complete Registration and Health Form
- Make payment: E-transfer or cheque (sorry, NO cash)
** Registration and Health Form and payment must accompany your registration to secure your spot.
Payment by e-transfer preferred. Please message Kelly with the password each time you e-transfer.
Classes are full session enrollment. For flex or drop in options, please contact Kelly.
Enter the class name, day and time on the form. If you are taking more than one class, record the class information for both.
Remember, this form does not register you for your class – receipt of payment confirms registration.
We accept e-transfers and cheques.
10% Discount for 65+ and students. Please add GST to your discount fee! (Sorry, no discounts on flex and drop-in classes.)
E-transfer: Email to [email protected]. In the memo, enter the class name(s), day(s) and time(s). Use password livingyoga1.
Cheque: Mail to Every Day Sacred PO Box 37235 Regina South, Regina SK S4S 7K4
Students may Register NOW.
All prices subject to GST
Students and 65+ receive 10% off on full session classes only.
Sliding Scale is available if you’re experiencing financial difficulty.
Session Class Fees
See schedule for fees.
(Available, but please check with Kelly about these options. Priority is given to students registering for the entire session.)
Single Class – $16.80 (Inc GST)
Class (Flex) Pass Fees*
(All Class passes expire 4 months from purchase date.)
5 Class Pass- $81.38 (Inc GST)
* Available for purchase prior to your first class and expire at the end of the session purchased in. Registration form must be completed.
Private Yoga Sessions
60 minute – $94.50 (incl GST)
90 minute – $131.25 (incl GST)
Important Tips Regarding Fees and Registration
- Missed classes (up to two) may be made up within the current session.
- Cancellations & Refunds:
- Drop-In Classes – Cancellations prior to 24 hours will be refunded.
- Class (Flex) Pass – No refunds except with a doctor’s note.
- Session Classes – No refunds except with a doctor’s note. A refund will be issued minus the number of classes attended or a credit will be given to participate in the next session.