Registration and Health Form (This must be completed every session)
Please take a moment to read the following before registering.
How to Register
- Complete Registration and Health Form
- Make payment: E-transfer or cheque (sorry, NO cash)
** Registration and Health Form and payment must accompany your registration to secure your spot.
Payment by e-transfer preferred.
Classes are full session enrollment. For flex or drop in options, please contact Kelly.
Enter the class name, day and time on the form. If you are taking more than one class, record the class information for both.
Remember, this form does not register you for your class – receipt of payment confirms registration.
We accept e-transfers and cheques.
E-transfer: Email to [email protected]. In the memo, enter the class name(s), day(s) and time(s).
Cheque: Mail to Every Day Sacred PO Box 37235 Regina South, Regina SK S4S 7K4
Students may register NOW.
All prices subject to and include GST.
Age 65+ receive 5% off on full session classes only. Sorry, no discounts on flex and drop-in classes.
YOGA Full Session Fees
See schedule for session pricing.
YOGA Drop-In Fees
Single Class – $18.90 (Inc GST)
Available, but please check with Kelly about these options. Priority is given to students registering for the entire session.
YOGA Class (Flex) Pass Fees
5 Class Pass- $94.25 (Inc GST)
All Class passes expire 4 months from purchase date.
Available for purchase prior to your first class and expire at the end of the session purchased in. Registration form must be completed.
Individual Yoga Therapy
60 and 90-minute sessions personalized for your needs and concerns including managing stress, pain, illness, well being.
Fees: 60 minute – $94.50 (Inc GST); 90 minute – $131.25 (Inc GST)
Important Tips Regarding Fees and Registration
- Missed classes (up to two) may be made up within the current session.
- Cancellations & Refunds:
- Drop-In Classes – Cancellations prior to 24 hours will be refunded.
- Class (Flex) Pass – No refunds except with a doctor’s note.
- Session Classes – No refunds except with a doctor’s note. A refund will be issued minus the number of classes attended or a credit will be given to participate in the next session.
Even though we won’t be using the same props for every class, it is advised you have the following props available just in case:
- foam block (or something firm) to place under your seat and under your head
- chair (preferably without arms) & a firm seat
- yoga belt or tie
- 2 wood blocks (or simulation)
- a blanket for some poses and to lie under for our ending relaxation
- eye covering (to cover eyes for our end relaxation)
- large and small bolster.